Sorry for depriving you of the used-to-be regular entertainment you get from my blog recently(: These days, when I get home (late) all I want to do is drop dead on my bed. The laptop refuses to fly into my arms thus I don't come online. Then again, why can't you just get a life & STOP BLOG-STALKING.
Nice weekend I had, Waterfeste (ahem), studysession with sqddies which was duh-ishly unproductive & a passable Sunday. Wish life could be like that everyday.
Siyix's so so cute when she blushes& fumbles& protests when we talk about you-know-what. Who could have guessed she was capable of such behaviour. AND IT'S NOT MY BAD INFLUENCE OK. We were superbly high this morning, talk talk glance around LAUGH giggle LAUGH LAUGH whisper read those msges LAUGH. I apologise for our disruptiveness during class, forgive those raging hormones. Siyix had a good day, Slum had a good day, Sorn had a good day, apparently Qi too though she's not opening her golden mouth -glares- as for me, well a good few seconds& nice laughing at them(:
Miss bridge)x I wanna watch Dark Knight too, as long as y'all choose a nice day la.
I proudly announce that I did not even come close to injuring/maiming/killing anyone during Bio prac. Definitely a first. SO there Ivan.(Water fight with Qi is not counted)
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night,
You make me wanna hold you til the morning light.
Old songs are timelessly nice. So are friends who sing alot with you despite tunedeafness.
My heart just got eaten inside out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home